Thursday, August 22, 2013

Let's Get This Story Written...Let's GO!

So, I'm sitting here tapping my fingers while waiting for more of my story to evolve and Ms-Artist-Author is doing everything but writing!

Well, that's not entirely true, she did pound out a few pages yesterday after an extensive talk with her son discussing the storyline, plot, and bouncing ideas back and forth faster than a metronome on steroids. And to be fair she is in the final week or two of approving the audiobook chapters for The Bunco Club as they come through from Amy-the-Producer. Oh, yeah, she's also trying to hook up some blog interviews with some incredible authors she met at the Chicago Writers Block Party last weekend.

This is what I can tell you about the next book...shhhh, don't repeat, just between you and me:
You'll get a quick peek at the women in Vegas; my mother is driving me crazier than usual; something is going on with Ricky but I don't know what; and I apparently bought something that cost a lot of money.

I say she needs to clear the decks and get going on MY story...what do you think?

More later--keep checking.

No comments:

Post a Comment