Tuesday, March 11, 2014

FINALLY!

Karen has finally finished the book that tells my very own story along with Rosa's. It's the second book in The Bunco Club Series, and she called it Quilter's of the Bunco Club: Phree & Rosa. Never fear...all eight of us gals from The Bunco Club are involved and represented in Book 2.

Like I said in an earlier post, you're gonna meet my mother--hippie extraordinaire, Sunnie Eaton. And then there's my "darling" (and I mean that in a huge tongue in cheek way) ex-husband who is a big pain in the butt. Oh, yeah, I spend a chunk (small chunk) of the Mayflower money on something I've wanted for years. I'm dying to tell you what it is, but Karen might kill me off in the next book if I spill the beans, so I'm keeping my mouth shut. Rest assured it is WAY cool!  

Honestly, if you liked The Bunco Club, you're going to want to read Quilter's of the Bunco Club: Phree & Rosa. And I say that NOT because I'm half the focus of the book...the part about Rosa is a page turner, too. At this point, Book Two is only weeks from it's release. I'm just sayin'...you don't want to miss it!

Looks like this will be the cover, and I've got to say, I'm liking it a lot!

I'll leave you with a little something I saw on Facebook the other day:
Thanks for looking, Phree.

No comments:

Post a Comment